Almost every part of GM Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles are covered under the 12-Month/12,000-Mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty (excludes normal wear and maintenance items). See below for the list of exclusions.
What's Not Included
- Tire damage or wear
- Damage due to bedliners
- Damage due to accident, misuse or alteration
- Collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion or objects striking the vehicle
- Misuse of the vehicle such as driving over curbs, overloading, racing or other competition. (Proper vehicle use is discussed in the owner manual.)
- Alteration or modification to the vehicle, including the body, chassis or components, after final assembly by Chevy, Buick or GMC,
- Coverages do not apply if the odometer has been disconnected, its reading has been altered, or mileage cannot be determined.
- Damage or corrosion due to environment, chemical treatments, and/or aftermarket products
- Damage due to insufficient or improper maintenance
- Damage due to contaminated or poor-quality fuel
Important: This warranty is void on vehicles currently or previously titled as salvaged, scrapped, junked or totaled.